Let’s get started!
How it works
So You can get the finished mix as fast as possible I’ve developed a plan over the years:
- Send me a demo or a prepared multitrack for review and quote. See the preparation guide below
- I get back to you in two workdays with a quote
- I’ll start working and get back to you with first version in 7 days
- Revision time – You give your thoughts, ideas and changes and I’ll make it happen
- When you’re happy with the mix I’ll wait for the payment and then send you the master files.
I’ll provide a basic master with every mix I do however I believe in craftsman who specialize and therefore always recommend the master to be done by a second pro engineer.
- WAV and MP3 versions of the final main mix
- Instrumental mix*
- Performance mix**
- Vocal pitch correction (if needed)
- Drum replacement (if needed)
- Basic mastering (or premaster if mastered elsewhere)
- Unlimited revisions in 30 days***
- A professional and friendly service
Please let me know if you need any special services like radio edits or stems.
* Instrumental version means all vocals are removed from the mix. Useful for commercials, film etc.
** Performance version is a mix with main vocals muted.
*** 30 days are counted from the first version sent.